How do I turn FrontPage extensions on?
To turn on your FrontPage extensions, follow these instructions:
1. Login to your Customer Portal, My Hosting Packages, View Details and then Login to Plesk for your hosting package
2. click on setup
3. you will see an area for FrontPage extensions titled "FrontPage Support"
4. Make sure the FrontPage support and/or FrontPage over SSL support(if you are using an SSL certificate) are checked
5. Ensure your FrontPage Admin's Login & FrontPage Admin's Password have been filled in
6. Click on Ok and you should be set
Please note, it may take a few minutes for your extensions to be active
Was this answer helpful?
How do i login to my control panel with cPanel?
In order to login to your domain on cPanel, you can use any of the following formats: How to...